P3 – 5 to 8 years
Main Points According to Client –
Min 4 years Exp as Program Manager
Bid Management / Purchase / Procurement
Process Design / Solution Design / Process Excellence / Process Improvement
Good understanding in SDLC
LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 300 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 30 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys
LTI Wins the 2018 Stevie® Awards for Great Employers in Two Categories
LTI Recognized as the Winner of 2018 Microsoft App Innovation Award
LTI Tops ITS Challengers List for the second consecutive year in Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix IT Service Provider of the Year 2019
Your Role Subject Matter Expert – Operations (Manufacturing/Production)
Your Team Customer Success Team
Your day at work will be like (Roles & Responsibilities)
• Applying subject expertise in evaluating business operations and processes of the customer.
• Explaining relevant technical information to the stakeholders.
• Identifying white spaces where LTI can propose solutions and add value to the customers business.
• Collaborate with all relevant parties to review and provide business insights and contribute specialized knowledge.
• Recommend solution development requirements based on the business rules and insights.
• Ensuring the completeness (fitness-for-purpose) of the business proposal to the customer, in terms of adequately addressing all the pertinent concerns of the stakeholders; and the integrity of the proposed solution, in terms of ensuring accurate representation of expertise prior to the distribution of the solutions to end-users.
• Provide subject expertise and guidance to solution developers during the solutions development life cycle.
• Assisting during the testing, and deployment of the solutions at customers end.
• Work with the customer to determining whether solutions meet the defined requirements and help mitigate issues.
• Verifying technical reference information, including user guides, training manuals, and system requirements.
• Document the process of solution development process and disseminate the information to all relevant stakeholders.
• Maintain and update manuals and reference documents.
• Build relationships with executives of the enterprise to gather and articulate the technical vision, and to produce the strategic plan for realizing it.
• Help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of best practices within strategic accounts and partners.
• Own the engagement with other SMEs and solution development team and ultimate success around specific implementation of insight into the projects and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value.
• Interact and give guidance to software developers and architects.
This job might be for you if you have the following skills (Skills, Experience)
• Bachelors, Masters in field of pharmaceutical, consumer goods, synthetics, plastics, paints, polymer, Paper pulp manufacturing or Petro-chemical processing.
• Experience in working with Chemical production and process companies in field of pharmaceutical, consumer goods, synthetics, plastics, paints, polymer, Paper pulp manufacturers or Petro-chemical processing.
• Experience in setting up plants or manufacturing lines, determining, and implementing process, quality, testing and performance parameters.
• Have experience in setting up and working with procurement as well as supply chain systems.
• Experience in working with the different IT systems that design, procure, run, monitor, and report in a manufacturing/processing business setup.
• Experience working within the Enterprise software market or Internet industries is highly desired.
• Experience in managing teams and working across the value chain is required.
• Experience in developing business strategies and leading business development initiatives is highly desirable.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• As an SME you should be a visionary, coach, team leader, business-to-technical liaison, and industry expert.
• Ability to think on one’s feet while managing conflicting deadlines, priorities, and requests from several directions.
• Possess customer-facing skills that will allow him/her to represent LTI well within a customers’ environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company.
• Proficient in the techniques that go into producing designs of complex systems, including requirements discovery and analysis, formulation of solution context, identification of solution alternatives and their assessment, technology selection, and design configuration.
You will stand out if you have the following
(Good to have)
• Domain Experience in IT solutions deployment.
• Project management certification.
• Six Sigma certification.
• Published White papers/articles