Sr. Executive / Asst. Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc.
2. To co-ordinate with HOD’s, team members for relevant information
3. Manage phone calls, calendar and correspondence (e-mail, letters, M.O.M etc.)
4. Coordinate & organize a meeting/s with various internal/external stakeholders
5. Preparing and monitoring of daily, weekly, monthly meeting calendar
6. Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
8. Keep track of prior scheduled appointments and issue timely reminders accordingly
10. Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
Education and Competencies
Educational Qualification: Graduation / Post Graduation in Management
Experiences: 6 to 8 years
Candidate must have good communication (English language) skill and tech savvy.