SKILL REQUIREMENTS for an outsourced resource:
We are looking for an experienced consultant for work on our In-House Oracle ERP projects along with our internal team.
Current system overview:
We are on Oracle EBS 12.1.3 with 12C database. We use the Core applications such as financials, HRMS, Procurement and inventory modules along with self-service.
We have standard self-service applications such as SSHR, iRecruitment and iProcurement etc and many other custom application developed using the OA framework and oracle AME (Workflow). We have approximately more than 1000 custom pages for 100s of processes. Few applications are developedusing the DOT net and ASP.
We are planning to launch oracle mobile applications and customize it to adopt DMI processes.
We are also planning to develop the forthcoming applications using APEX technology.
We have the in-house team with all the relevant skill set needed for our upcoming project but we would like to increase the team size and hence looking for outsourced resource currently.
Below are skills and experience requirement:
1. Candidate should have around 10 years of programming experience
2. Should have the 7-8 years of working experience in Oracle EBZ with the thorough knowledge in Oracle Financial, procurement and HRMS modules
3. Should have 7-8 years of work experience in JSP, OAF,ADF and APEX tools
4. Should have 5-6 years of work experience in AME and Workflow builder
5. Should have 7-8 years of work experience in Oracle forms and Reports
6. Should have 5-6 years of work experience in XML publisher and bursting
7. Should have 5-6 years of work experience in Oracle alerts and AOL
8. Additional Good knowledge in html5, dot net, ASP, Share point and mobile technology is an added advantage.