From the field of product design & development preferably from semiconductor, SPM, automation, vacuum and health care industry. Who has worked on NPIs, systems engineering projects whose role predominantly was in mechanical engineering design, validations and implementations.
5-7 years- Engineer /Sr. Engineers
Job Role expectations:
• Responsible for the design and development of mechanical subsystems and assemblies that belongs to the master bom of the complete system according to fit, form and functional requirements.
• Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities.
• Extend capability for design of tool and fixtures, if any, to enable the handling, assembly /disassembly of components and sub-assemblies.
• Work with cross functional teams for extended design role for simulation requirements. Able to interpret simulation data and provide valuable solutions for further optimizations.
• Provide engineering support to optimize mechanical engineering layouts or schematics according to customer fab utility requirements and specifications.
• Generate related production drawings and BOM list for product release.
• Responsible for continuous improvement – Coordinate with cross regional teams to identify and record the difficulties faced. Troubleshoot a variety of mechanical problems of moderate to complex difficultly under general supervision.
• Requires strong skills in product technology, problem solving, and communication skills.
• Requires mechanical design experience that involves static structures, (and /or) dynamic parts or assemblies, (and /or) usage of pneumatic elements.
• Requires proficiency in selection of materials and OEM components for functional requirement and adopt engineering principles and technologies during equipment/ machine constructions
• Requires working knowledge of GD&T applications based on requirements.
• Requires experience of engineering change managements, analyze and trouble shoot to problems occurred.
• Requires working experience on CAD tools like Inventor/Pro-E/Creo and intralink to perform Job function.
• Knowledgeable on ERP products like SAP /Oracle for materials management.
• Knowledgeable on vacuum technology.