JD – Land/Legal Acquisition
Function / Sub Function
Head – Land Acquisition
As a Land Acquisition Lead determines potential for land development With a strong background in geography . Capability of handling procurement related issues directly with Owners/Farmers and Law and Order situation at site.
Roles and Responsibilities
Strategic Roles and Responsibilities
1. Sourcing Suitable Land Parcels.
2. Sourcing Suitable Land Aggregators.
3. Analysis of Land with respect to feasibility of Project.
4. Topographical Survey of Land.
5. Understanding of Google Based land survey.
6. Use of Knowledge of prevailing market rate.
7. Liaison with Revenue Officials.
8. Capability of sourcing revenue documents independently from revenue offices.
9. Responsible for Demarcation and Physical Possession of Land.
10. Responsible for Land Acquisition of Forest land/Government Land and acquisition of State Industrial Development Corporation Land.
Technology and IT Enablement
KRAs with Outcomes ( Jobs which brings value to the organization)
Keys Result Ares
Collection of revenue record of land for the past 30 years as per requirement
Collection of revenue records & Inspection of revenue record on time
1. Appointment of Advocate to conduct legal due diligence and negotiation of his fees structure to minimse legal expenses
2. Drafting and documentation
3. Calculation of Stamp Duty, Registration Charges and Execution/Registration of Sale Deed
Timely completion of Legal Due Diligence as per Projects Schedule
1. Mutation, Demarcation and Posession of Procured Land
2. Drafting of documents required for obtaining approvals from Competent authority.
Endorsement of Company Name (Land Owning Company) in the concerned revenue Record.
Liaison with Government Officials & Handling various ROW issue
Obtaining various approvals as per requirement of project ( 65B (NA), 89/A ( Permission) , DILR, Mamlatdar) as per Projects Schedule
Projects, Business Development, Regulatory, F&A & Engineering
Local liasioning & liasioning with Government & Regulatory Authority
Technical Competency ( To be filled by HM & HR )
Site Identification &
Planning & Execution
Legal Due Diligence (Title Search)
Transfer of Land
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Experiences: 5 to 10 Years