Your day at work will be like (Roles & Responsibilities)
• Hands on technical role; contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle, including the analysis, architecture, design, implementation, and QA
• Identify, assess, develop and solve complex business problems around growing big data
• Help teams with troubleshooting technical and operational issues
• Perform code reviews and ensure the service SLAs and code quality is maintained.
• Ability to design and develop the business requirements.
• Ability to understand and develop micro-services.
• Design API and set benchmark setups for performance and load testing scenarios.
• Design and Architecture understanding on micro-services.
• Clear Understanding on code/product packaging and micro-services code release management.
• Perform effort estimation, code reviews and code quality benchmarking.
This job might be for you if you have the following skills (Skills, Experience)
• Hands on experience in Java and SAAS product development. Very strong in coding.
• Very good experience in springboot, Database, kubernates architecture.
• Hands on knowledge with Big Data technologies.
Hands on experience with Big Data NoSQL databases (Hive / Cassandra/MongoDB/HBase) & Relational databases (Mysql/OracleDB)
Hands on experience with Data Indexing and distributed search engines (ElasticSearch/Solr)
• Hands on experience with messaging queues (Active MQ/Rabbit MQ/Kafka)
• Hands on Experience with Spark Streaming operation and updates as well as batch processing on Prem /Cloud Environment
• Ability to manage cloud related technology dependencies and version compatibilities.
You will stand out if you have the following
(Good to have) Good knowledge of Sqoop, Flume, Kafka
Exposure to Data Lakes / Cloud Data Warehouses / Data Warehouses / Data Marts (Amazon s3 buckets/ Azure storage)
Ability to perform quick R&D on tools & technologies.
Understanding on cloud infrastructure and services.