Technologies to know
• Virtual Apps & Desktops (Formerly Known as XenApp & XenDesktop)
• Citrix Content Collaboration (ShareFile)
• Citrix Hypervisor (XenServer)
• Citrix ADC (NetScaler)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 3-5+ years of experience in troubleshooting, implementing & supporting Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops Infrastructure components and functions.
• 3-5+ years of experience working with various Windows platforms & technologies viz. Windows Server 2012 & 2016, Window 10, Active Directory
• 3-5+ years of experience in working with other Citrix Technologies viz. Virtual Apps & Desktops.
• Knowledge & understanding of Networking & Storage technologies.
• Proficient in granular level of monitoring and management skills in identifying potential issues proactively on core Citrix infrastructure.
• Certifications with Citrix & Microsoft preferred.
• Good to have Knowledge of the Citrix Cloud
Day to day Responsibilities
• Act as the Citrix technical authority/subject matter expert (SME).
• Demonstrate the desire and ability to continue learning new concepts and remain up-to-date on the most recent technologies.
• Competent and demonstrated experience in ITIL processes: Incident, Request, Problem and Change Management
• Fulfillment of requests for the Citrix application and Infrastructure and environment, daily farm monitoring and maintenance, access requests, reporting, metrics, incident and problem management.
• Troubleshoot complex technical issues in a Citrix environment.
• Provides technical assistance on Citrix products to customers via phone, email and remote access.
• Resolve issues escalated by lower support groups.
• Resolve incident and request tickets as assigned, while collaborating with various teams and follow-up with end users when a support ticket is closed to ensure the problem has been satisfactorily resolved.
• Responsible for BAU, incident management, reporting, metrics, daily farm maintenance and intake requests as required.
• Provide on call support on demand.
• Perform advanced troubleshooting
• Fulfillment of requests for the Citrix application and Infrastructure and environment, daily Site monitoring and maintenance, access requests, reporting, metrics, incident and problem management.
• Function as escalated support and perform troubleshooting to determine the nature of the issue.