5-7 years of experience as a Aveva Wonderware Archestra Developer.
• Design, Develop and implement reusable templates, graphics and control & monitoring components using the Archestra System Platform.
• Manage Development of Test Environment and ensure all upgrades, enhancements, new versions are fully tested prior to moving to production
• Design, Develop and Implement Wonderware InTouch HMI – Navigation, process graphics, trending, alarm and event displays, user management etc.
• Design and Develop site reports for Productions, Exceptions, Communications etc.
• Good experience in fetching data from OPC’s, Modbus, BACnet, Webservice, CSV’s, Databases and configuring it in SCADA
• Develop application based on Functional Design Specification (FDS) for process graphics and Real-time Database (RTDB)
• Good knowledge on User Acceptance testing (UAT) and Site Acceptance testing (SAT)
• Hands on Experience on Wonderware DAServers and OPC Servers
• Hands on Experience on Wonderware Historian Server Historian Client
• Hands on experience on Archestra Scripting
• Ensure interoperability testing is fully performed
• Assist other groups with testing their equipment software