Junior Buyer – Civil
Function / Sub Function
No of direct reports
Purpose of the Role:
Finalisation of Techno-Commercial requirements for Airport Business for civil works, design consultancy works and professional services as per standard operating procedures of the function.
List down all key activities, responsibilities that the role is entrusted with:
1) Preparation of inquiry/ Tender Documents as per inputs from Engineering Department and floating the same to the prequalified bidders.
2) Receiving comments from bidders on the Tender Documents and clarifying the same.
3) Receiving quotes from the bidders and preparing Comparative Statement.
4) To Invite the bidders for Techno-commercial discussions & active participation in finalization of Contract.
5) Preparation of Note for Approval for placement of Service Order as per DoA. Preparing Service Order through SAP to be issued to the qualified Vendor as per negotiated rates, terms & conditions.
6) Development of comprehensive data bank for potential agencies and to update the same regularly.
1) To support for on boarding of the Contractor at site.
2) Preparation of NFA & Comparative Statement and perform SAP process transactions.
3) Maintain Database
Dimensions of Role
Techno-Commercial for Airport Business
Key Stakeholders (List down internal, external stakeholders with whom the role requires to interact)
All Commercial Team members
Quality & Safety
BE/ B.Tech. – Civil
(1) Contracts Management
(2) Different SAP activities related to Commercial function.
(3) Excel and Word
No of Yrs: 5 – 7 Years
CTC Details: As per HR Policy
Sectors/ Organizations to look at: Specific experience in Airport Business.
Keywords for Recruiter: Contract Finalization, EPC, Airport, Pre-Qualification, Tendering, Negotiation, Evaluation,